Talking Bible – Electronic Holy Bible Audio Player in English for Seniors, Kids and The Blind, Solar Powered or USB Rechargeable, ESV (English Standard Version), Black
by Talking Bible
Product: Talking Bible – Electronic Holy Bible Audio Player
Price: $ 49.99
Cheapest Place To Buy: Amazon.com
Size: 5 x 3.5 x 0.8 inches
Rating: 4.4 Out of 5
- ELECTRONIC HOLY BIBLE AUDIO PLAYER – This portable, pocket size digital audio book and reader is both solar powered and USB rechargeable and can be used with headphones. The MP3 audio cannot be erased, unlike a tape or tablet recording.
- EASY TO USE – This rugged handheld device is as simple as a radio to operate. It works like a wonder for the elderly, children, dyslexics, physically disabled and the visually impaired to get their daily dose of Scriptures.
- RELIGIOUS GIFT – Give this device to your Mom, Sister, Dad, Brother, child, patient or Christian friend for get well gifts, Mother’s Day, Christmas, Hospice and sympathy gifts, mission trips, Confirmations, Communions, Baptisms or Christenings.
- ENGLISH STANDARD VERSION (ESV) – Listen in English to the biblical stories of the New and Old Testament read out loud. Includes a built-in speaker with an adjustable volume dial. Its loudest setting will fill an entire room with sound.
- PURPOSE AND MISSION – A portion of each purchase is donated to Talking Bibles International, a global charity that has provided missionaries with over 70,000 translated audible versions of the New Testament designed for people who cannot read.
- The Benefits of Having a Talking Bible.
1. Listen while you drive
Whether it’s your daily commute to work or a road trip with your family, audio Bibles let you engage Scripture without taking your eyes off the road. Press play on an audio Bible and seek peace in the Word (especially during that unexpected traffic jam.)
2. Engage in auditory learning
We all have different learning styles. If you connect and learn by listening, audio Bibles are a great way to study and memorize Scripture. Even if you learn visually or kinesthetically, engaging in auditory learning every so often is a refreshing way to connect to the Word.
3. Change up the way you study the Bible
Breaking your Bible study routine can reveal new perspectives within Scripture. Try reading along to an audio Bible and take in the Word by listening and reading simultaneously. Play a passage you’ve read before and see what new insights you gain from just listening.
Don’t have an audio Bible? Get One!
Revelation 1:3 Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear, and who keep what is written in it, for the time is near.
This portable, pocket size digital audio book and reader is both solar powered and USB rechargeable and can be used with headphones. The MP3 audio cannot be erased, unlike a tape or tablet recording.
This is in English version but you can also order it Spanish language just click this link to redirect you amazon.com
Order now and hear the words of God wherever you go!!!
Founder of My Electronics And Accessories Website OR Spectacular Website